关于现金管理帐户，包含目前的银行日日金、券商现金宝、T+0货币基金，当然在国内出现的先后顺序也是如此。大家借鉴的榜样是同一个美林现金管理账户–Cash Management Account
Cash Management Account®
With the Cash Management Account® (CMA® account) from Merrill Lynch, you can maximize both your long-term investments and day-to-day finances. Manage everyday transactions with services such as checkwriting, a Visa® deferred debit card1 and Web Bill Pay, while keeping your long-term investments on track through access to a broad range of investment products and services — all in a single account.
Consider the CMA Account
If you’re seeking the convenience and simplicity of an investment account that offers an automatic sweep of cash balances, comprehensive cash management tools and a quick, easy way to monitor and manage financial assets, you can benefit from consolidating funds in a CMA account.
Enjoy a range of benefits
- Access a wide selection of investments for your goals
- Select from a choice of automatic sweep options for your cash balances
- Earn potentially higher rates by linking accounts
- Earmark assets for specific needs and goals
- Take advantage of the Automated Investment Program
All, while enjoying peace of mind knowing that assets held in a CMA account are protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). The SIPC provides up to $500,000 of account protection per client, inclusive of up to $250,000 for cash.2
Experience easy, convenient account management:
- Receive comprehensive and summary statement information
- Stay connected with online and telephone account access
Use cash management tools for day-to-day needs:
- Check writing
- Direct Deposit Service
- Web Bill Pay
- Funds Transfer Service
- Bank of America ATMs
- CMA Access® Visa® Card
There is a $125 annual account fee for the CMA account.